Academic History (CV)
- BS 1989 Waseda University with majors in Applied Physics.
- MS 1991 Waseda University with majors in Physics. My thesis supervisor was Yoji Aizawa.
- PhD 1994 The University of Tokyo. My thesis supervisor was Kunihiko Kaneko.
- Assistant Professor 1994 Condensed Matter Theory Group, Department of Physics, Fuculty of Science, Osaka University.
- VBL (Venture Buisiness Laboratory in Osaka University) visiting research fellow 1995-1996 in the Shakhnovich group in the Harvard University chemistry department.
- JSPS (Japan Society for the Promotion of Science) visiting research fellow 1996-1998 in the
Shakhnovich group in the
Harvard University chemistry department.
- Associate Professor 2000 Large-scale Computational Science Division, Cybermedia Center, Osaka University.
(Associate Professor, Graduate School of Science, Osaka University; concurrent)
- Associate Professor 2002 Graduate School of Frontier Biosciences, Osaka University; concurrent.
- Japan MEXT (Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology) visiting research fellow 2003-2004 in the Program for Evolutionary Dynamics,
- Professor 2013 Many Body System Group, Department of Complex Systems Science, Graduate School of Information Science, Nagoya University.